National Account Manager - Out of Home
An opportunity to work for a challenger brand in the healthy snacking market
Driven, collaborative team working hard to deliver a better-for-you snack
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to partner with one of the fastest growing snacking brands in the UK market; Fulfil are a tribe of game changers with the courage to dream. They conquer each day with a winning mindset, working hard to match their ambitions with success. Their team quickly adapt to changes to remain at the top. They openly encourage one another to be the best they can be & passionately see the possibility of better, and they get it done. Everyone who works for Fulfil appreciates fun and believe life is for living to the FULFILest.
- Establish and manage a portfolio of strategic customers' accounts across OOH sectors
- Develop a strategy to enter sectors and win customers
- Manage sales, distribution and development of the FULFIL brand whilst maximising profitability
- Plan and execute budgeted volume and profit within accounts
- Responsibility for account performance and all Customer financial measures, including full trading P&L (Volume, Invoiced Sales, Gross Contribution).
- Pro-actively develop a wide range of cross functional contacts within customer and facilitate appropriate department to department contact (Buying, Category & Insights, Supply Chain, Marketing).
- Responsible for the commercial performance of FULFIL portfolio through all physical Customer formats appropriate by customer.
- Develop customer specific strategies and tactics to deliver budgeted P&L, increase market share, and deliver the Customer JBP.
- Negotiate all pricing, trading terms, promotions, fixed investments and any item with financial impact.
- Responsible for the forecast for the upcoming season and full year plan.
- Landing the current in-month forecast for Volume, Invoiced Sales and GC.
- Represent customer accounts within FULFIL, championing what is needed to be successful.
- Manage and co-ordinate internal process and procedures, ensuring that the account management is aligned to all recognised systems and trackers.
- Work with the Account Managers across key accounts where there will typically be "pull-through" from alternative routes to market.
- Conduct principal review meetings at least quarterly and regular face to face meetings with key stakeholders, to include road shows, training and client hospitality where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercially Savvy; Strong fluency in internal and external commercials and how you reconcile to drive profitable growth. Able to understand and articulate how different initiatives and different levers impact key metrics within the current and forward plan for FULFIL and Customer.
- You will have a proactive attitude to winning new business and have experience selling in the out of home channel - customer knowledge of Sodexo, Compass, Bidfood or Brakes would be of particular interest.
- Building Relationships; Able to build excellent internal and external relationships that result in successful delivery for FULFIL Nutrition GB.
- Negotiation; Strong negotiator, able to flex style with customer and contacts to achieve goals.
- Consumer and Customer Focus; Able to translate Market and Customer data into insight and actions that drive success for FULFIL and Customer.
- Planning & Organising; Strong ability to think and plan ahead, with an organised and structured work manner. Effective time management, prioritising and multi-tasking to achieve goals.
- Problem Solving; Capability to think of and substantiate viable options to help overcome difficult or complex issues.
- Previous P&L responsibility, preferably within large-scale customers/organisations
- Currently delivering sales growth for an Impulse category supplier
- Proven track record of succeeding in a fast-paced commercial organisation
- Evidence of successful leadership and proven trading achievements
- The role requires the candidates to be able to travel nationally, it is expected you will be in the office a minimum of 2 x per week therefore candidates need to be Midlands based
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Performance related company and individual performance of c20%
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday + BH