National Account Manager - Pet Nutrition
A leading National FMCG business
Head office based in the East Midlands
About Our Client
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a strong FMCG company with great values and a strong position in its specialised market. Working as the National Account Manager, in a brand new role to the business; you will support the business on Grocer/ Wholesale account.
The aim is to drive and grow National sales and strategy. You will be responsible for the management of day to day relationships with your accounts.
As the National Account Manager you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the grocery team and growing the Grocery/Wholesale customer base from a head office level.
You will be accountable for building strong relationships with both internal and external contacts including the buying, NPD, supply chain and marketing teams. You will work very closely with the sales and where needed attend customer meetings.
The Successful Applicant
Experience of working with Excel and PowerPointThe National Account Manager - Pet Nutrition will be:
- Experience within FMCG or Consumer sales at head office level
- Experience of working in Pet Food or Animal Nutrition is essential.
- A driven, self motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Strong organisational, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand budgets and margins
- Excellent attention to detail with Experience of working with Excel and Powerpoint
- Commutable to the East Midlands region.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary up to £50,000 - depending on experience