- One of the UKs largest retail networks is looking for a National Account Manager
- Manage the relationships with some of their key retail partners
About Our Client
Our client is a well known brand across the UK and one of the UK's largest retail networks. They provide a wide variety of services to their customers.
As part of their aim to always improve, they are now looking for a National Account Manager to manage their relationship with some of their key retail partners.
To own and manage the relationship with the organisation's largest strategic partners at executive level. This will be through effective and strategic account management and joint business planning to create mutual success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a small number of significant partnerships at c-level, managing and steering the partnerships in line with growth plans.
- Develop collaborative joint business plans with strategic partners, ensuring alignment for both parties.
- Own the commercial management of the partnership ensuring the viability for both parties and managing any issues.
- Lead a small team of direct reports to ensure good performance and high levels of engagement.
- Lead the development of a detailed partnership business plan to achieve certain goals and budgeted targets.
- Keeping abreast of developments within the industry and identifying ways to adjust strategy and activity to maximise remuneration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following skillset/experience:
- Broad sector knowledge of the retail space or experience working in franchise networks.
- A strong background and proven track record in strategic account management.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to present and influence at board level.
- The ability to work autonomously and cross functionally, taking ownership where needed to deliver.
- Determined, driven and goal orientated, experienced in leading the development of strategic business plans and required internal stakeholder engagement in order to deliver.
- Considerable experience in B2B relationship management at senior levels.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £50,000 - £70,000 DOE plus Bonus