National Account Manager - Wholesale (FTC)
A 4 month FTC for a NAM to join a global nutrition business within wholesale
A great commercial stopgap for a NAM to join a global nutrition business - FTC
About Our Client
A Specialised Nutrition business dedicated to the development of healthy growth and development in early life through a portfolio of market leading & trusted nutritional brands.
- To manage the day to day relationships with key wholesale customers; Booker & One Stop stakeholders to help ensure the core and most suitable range available for shoppers across the convenience channel.
- Manage and develop sustainable export business with Booker, driving growth of UK label Infant Formula in markets where the brand has no direct access.
- Drive market share and share of shelf in our key categories
- Contribute to the building and lead execution of our Booker & One Stop customer plan
- Delivery of internal and external P&L targets for Booker & One Stop
- Development and execution of full year JBP/key priorities
- Internal: Brand Marketing, Category Development, Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance & EIB team
- External: Customer buying contacts, store operations, supply chain, marketing & regulatory
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced NAM who is proactive and self-sufficient OR a NAE ready to step up to P&L management
- Able to influence and build productive relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to lead complex negotiations
- Resilient & able to deal with ambiguity
What's on Offer
A 4 month FTC with competitive salary and bens