National Account Manager
Join an innovative and forward thinking business that invest in self development
Dynamic and customer focused business
About Our Client
My client are a market leader within the FMCG industry
- Establish maximum efficient for core range listings and distribution levels.
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and establish a partnership.
- Taking a consultative approach, a NAM needs to frame the procurement challenge our customers face to demonstrate the long-term value a partnership approach can create.
- You will be required to facilitate business meetings nationally, to align the customers strategy, highlighting their true business needs.
- Present solution proposals to decision makers through your extensive industry knowledge and research.
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell-in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial argument.
- Responsible for £30m revenue account
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the financial performance and analysis of the commercial sales activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have 3 years+ proven experience operating within the major retail sector.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining new business opportunities.
- Advantageous to come from an FMCG background
- Must have experience with P&L's
- Experience of commercial team function and working across a multi-sited business.
- Evidence of success through multi-functional teamwork.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the Food industry and the major customers.
- Networking skills at all levels.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £50,000
- Car Allowance
- Excellent training and progression
- Discretionary bonus
- Fantastic platform to grow career
- Interesting sector