National Account Manager
Category leading business
About Our Client
My client are an award winning, category leading business who are widely recognised for being innovative and have shown consistent growth YOY.
- Strategic management of some of some of the largest customers
- Key account / new business development
- Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
- Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets.
- Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
- Arrange regular review meetings
- Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget and above the line marketing
- Work with logistics department and national accounts to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries.
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to logistics department and national accounts
- Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts.
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets.
- Support brand image and values in store.
- Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience handling national accounts in the multiple pharmacy and multiple grocery sectors
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have knowledge/experience of supply chain management
- Have a full driving licence
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension, private health cover, personal bonus scheme, company car