National Account Manager
Global consumer goods company.
Must have a background working with the Auto category.
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods company.
As National Account Manager for the Auto Category you will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage and develop a portfolio of retail accounts.
- Exceed company set sales targets.
- Champion the brand within the customer base.
- Grow new business opportunities in line with company goals.
- Execute and activate new product launches.
- Negotiate across a complex set of customers and channels to grown business.
- Regular travel to head office to work with the wider team.
- This is a home based role.
The Successful Applicant
- National account management background within the Auto Category.
- Previous background dealing with Auto product distributors, forecourts directly and indirectly.
- Category management experience as an account management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Comfortable analysing data to inform decisions and to drive performance forward.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary with bonus and Car.