- Leading DIY business
- Managing two prestigious accounts - Homebase and Argos
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer of DIY and Garden products.
As National Account Manager, you will report into the Sales Director.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- To develop a Business Plan for each key customer (Multiple), encompassing product, promotion, price and distribution strategies, and to deliver against this plan
- To take ownership of each sales account budget for each financial year, implementing trading plans (targeted customer developments, specific product introductions, planned promotional activity etc.)
To deliver against this budget as a minimum
- To develop solid trading relationships with the key influencers / decision makers within each sales account
- To provide regular updates on account activity to the FG Group business and ensure Customer Services are kept informed of trading changes to ensure the accounts are well administered
- To recognise and adapt to the changing way consumers purchase our products. (Such as multi-channel / online). To be well versed in the skills and techniques required to meet these changes, both internally and at the retailer.
- To manage each account within agreed cost budgets (e.g. display / discounts etc.)
- To take on additional responsibilities in support of overall Group strategic objectives as and when required
- To adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures as laid out in the Company handbook.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application to the role of National Account Manager, it is essential you have worked with Homebase previously. You must be located in the West Midlands and be happy to go into an office twice a week.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 + hybrid company car, bonus, health care and pension.