National Account Manager
Huge opportunity for progression
About Our Client
My client is a global Healthcare brand looking for a National Account Manager to grow and develop their key accounts within the industry, looking to get in with supermarkets and pharmacy accounts.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of the UK business - in line with Revenue growth targets in partnership with the UK Head of Commercial Finance.
- Develop close working relationships at all levels in each Key Account through a consultative business to business approach
- Maximise sales opportunities and be aware of in-store activities and promotions, category sales and commercial and operational targets.
- Develop relationships and work collaboratively with :
- (Internal) - Head of Key Accounts, Premium Retail Operations Manager, Capability & Education Manager, Head of Marketing UK & ROI , Credit control team and Supply Chain team
- (External) - Senior Management within each Key Account, Key Account sites and operational personnel
- Identify business opportunities to increase brand visibility and presence and in turn drive sale
- Support in defining budgets, targets and strategy according to annual targets, market trends, launches/promotions & competitors' activities
- Arrange monthly meetings to present promotional activity and identify areas for business growth
- Negotiate the successful execution of the sales, marketing and educational plan within each account
The Successful Applicant
- Proven account management experience specifically negotiating with senior stakeholders within key/national accounts
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient, tenacious and persuasive with excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- The ability to be a brand advocate and encourage such advocacy in targeted retail Demonstrates drive, energy and resilience to work in an agile trading environment
- Experience of influencing and negotiating with teams at all levels
- Must be organised, self-motivated and extremely well presented
- Demonstrates good networking skills (internally and externally) and actively seeks to use contacts to further their own input, impact and influence
- Essential to have a high level of computer literacy and be proficient with all MS applications
- Advanced level Excel knowledge
- Highly numerate and with strong analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of building reports, managing and interpreting data and providing analysis and commentary to draw out key issues and themes
- Data driven with a keen focus on forecasting
- Should have the ability to travel and work at other sites as required
- Be willing and able to undertake regular national travel
- Full driving licence
What's on Offer
Global brand, huge opportunity for progression.