- Premium gifting and homewares products
- Family owned business with an incredible culture
About Our Client
A family owned business specialising in premium gifting and homewares are looking to recruit a National Account Manager to look after a number of grocery and highstreet retail accounts.
The business have a 10 person strong internal design team that create beautiful products that are sold via highstreet retailers, supermarkets and independents across the UK, USA, Canada and UAE. As well as a portfolio of premium products they boast a very people orientated culture resulting in a very low staff turnover and a productive and successful team.
Due to growth, they are looking to add a National Account Manager to their team.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will inhert a portfolio of accounts that will be made up of a number of highstreet retail and supermarket accounts.
Some of your day to day responsibiltieis & skills will include:
A proven track record of building exceptional relationships with Customers.
· Market/commercial awareness to identify sales possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Grow existing customers by introducing new product lines
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through prospecting and networking.
· The ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
· Planning, attending and driving customer meeting agendas.
· Timely sharing of great meeting notes with the relevant team, ensuring actions are followed up in timely manner.
· The ability and instinct to analyse margins and profit in order to maintain profitable relationships
· Great organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and demonstrate versatility in a dynamic environment.
· Ongoing product performance analysis to maximise sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Trade show planning and attendance
· Computer literacy and proficiency with Word and Excel packages.
· The ability to deliver compelling product presentations
· Pro-active collaboration with the wider team to achieve better results
The Successful Applicant
We are looking to speak to candidates who have a proven track record of managing either grocery and/or highstreet retail accounts in an FMCG business. Food or non food product experience would be considered.
As this is an SME, you will be working cross functionally with the design and buying teams so we are looking for candidates that can work cross functionally as well as being able to influence internally.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000 + car or car allowance, bonus + benefits
This role is office based with flexibility, however you must be able to get to the Yorkshire office a few days a week.