- Exciting, rapidly growing OTC business
- Great opportunity to learn and develop a career
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Venture Life Group PLC to offer an exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Venture Life Group plc are committed to providing innovative and efficacious products for the self-care market for people who want to lead a healthier life. Their vision is to become a key trusted global leader in self-care products through their knowledge, expertise, and capability.
Founded in 2010, Venture Life has grown organically as well as through strategic acquisitions.
Their products address a wide range of healthcare issues including oral hygiene, women's health and energy management. Many of their products have intellectual property including trademarks, patents, clinical evidence proving efficacy, as well as formulation and manufacturing expertise.
Headquartered in Bracknell, Venture Life also has manufacturing facilities in Italy and Sweden, where they innovate and develop new products.
The company recently acquired BBI Healthcare - a global leader in Women's Health, Energy Management, and products for treating Hypoglycaemia - adding the Balance Activ, Lift Glucose and Glucogel brands to its existing portfolio of leading products.
The company has grown rapidly in recent times and their employees are committed to helping people lead healthier lives by innovating and developing efficacious self-care products.
Reporting to the European Sales & Marketing Director, the National Account Manager (NAM) will operate across the customer and brand matrices, assisting with operational matters, as well as taking ownership of a portfolio of strategic key accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to work across multiple channels, including High Street, Grocery, Pharmacy and Value Retail, in a hybrid role involving both support and leadership elements.
The National Account Manager:
- Develop long term strategic business plans for assigned accounts - Grocery, High Street and Pharmacy accounts
- Support the European Sales & Marketing Director in the development of new accounts
- Deliver robust distribution, availability, visibility, and promotion plans by customer
- Manage portfolio mix to maximise profit and value sales
- Ongoing planning and management of promotions throughout the trading year providing supporting analysis where required - aligning to key events and ATL
- Develop a contact strategy across assigned accounts to develop relationships and unlock growth opportunities
- Lead periodic account review meetings providing insights on drivers of performance
- Prepare for and lead customer facing meetings
- Gather key customer information, understand trading variables, build, and negotiate subsequent joint business plans
- Maintain promotional plans
- Manage and process invoices, claims and deductions to agreed levels
- Complete new line forms and price change forms as required
- Maintain relevant stock trackers with key information on EPOS sales out vs sales in.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful National Account Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience within a fast paced FMCG / OTC environment
- Demonstrable track record of achievement and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Some experience working with the Grocers / High Street (Boots or Superdrug) accounts
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to use data to influence, challenge and enable change
- A strategic thinker with a commercial result driven bias revenue
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills
- Able to engage with staff at all levels
- A self-starter with excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Be commutable to Bracknell daily (although there will be some flexibility between office and home working)
- Happy to travel abroad when required
- Full clean UK driving license.
What's on Offer
The Successful National Account Manager:
- Up to £45,000 basic salary DOE
- Up to 20% bonus
- Company Share Options
- Other Company benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.