National E-Commerce Manager
Next step in your career
Be part of market leading organisation
About Our Client
European Manufacturing organisation with a HQ near Taunton.
The key responsibilities for the National E-Commerce Manager will be:
- Work with key stakeholders, both locally in the UK and within International Group to develop and deliver the strategic channel plans for eCommerce and Group Digital strategy.
- Manage and deliver targeted profitable growth through eCommerce accounts by creating and maintaining leading positions within our categories for new & existing products
- To focus on the launch of Accessories online and introduce New products to UK market
- Create a yearly key account plan by customer with key milestones to be achieved.
- Deliver against key channel and customer account plan milestones for both sell-in as well as out.
- Ensure a seamless consumer journey, optimized brand experience and operational perfection.
- Review market trends and competitor activity to ensure business and strategy is current and relevant and make amends/recommendations.
- Work with head office key stakeholders and Group to ensure UK business alignment to channel, prices and account plans/strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful National E-Commerce Manager will have:
- In depth understanding of the UK eCommerce and ideally the bathroom market, demonstrating knowledge of key levels, trends and insights as well as understanding of key European suppliers into the UK market.
- Experience of key account management, either within the bathroom industry or in the eCommerce and/or retail channels, or with the ability to build strong customers relationships
- Strong analytical, data-driven problem solving and decision-making skills. Understand the importance of high content standards.
- Experience of dealing with pan European pricing and web pricing management and understanding impact this can have with traditional routes to market.
- Excellent project management skills, well organised and able to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
What's on Offer
The successful National E-Commerce Manager will receive:
£38,000 - £45,000
Office based near Taunton. You can be based anywhere in the South West England.
While Covid-19 is at a high threat level, you will be working from home until further notice.