- Opportunity to work with a growing technical team
- Drive the implementation of new technologies
About Our Client
My client is an IT Sports analytic, based in the city of London. They are an innovative forecasting and data analytic business looking for various levels of .Net Core Software Developer - Sports Analytic. They uses machine learning and advanced modelling techniques to forecast individual player and team level performances across a number of sports, with a particular focus on the four major US sports.
To be considered for the .Net Core Software Developer - Sports Analytic role at my IT Sports Analytic client, based in the city of London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Integrate with 3rd party services and API's.
- Design and implement changes to SQL databases.
- Liaise with testing and platform team to ensure successful test and deployment of changes across a complex technical ecosystem.
- Contribute to Agile development methodology within the team, high standards of development, reusable design patterns and release/deployment.
- Work with business owners and BA team to capture requirements.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies and establish design patterns to reduce technical debt and improve application performance and maintainability.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the successful .Net Core Software Developer - Sports Analytic role the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Development experience with C#.NET or .NET Core.
- Strong SQL S Familiar with database design and development (MySQL or any RDBMS).
- ETL process experience
- Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous integration (Azure DevOps Pipelines).
- Produce high quality and robust code meeting coding standards and industry best practice.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in the design and consumption of API technologies and thorough knowledge of RESTful services (JSON)
- An interest in American sports
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful .Net Core Software Developer - Sports Analytic:
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Work on Greenfield projects
- Work with the latest technologies
- Annual Leave Allowance - 31 days including bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus - to give an idea all employees received 6 week's pay in bonus this year.