Network Infrastructure Engineer
A large transformation programme
About Our Client
The client are well respected public sector organisation located in the west midlands.
* Significant experience developing and implementing network services on a Wintel platform.
* Highly experienced with network configuration, firewall configuration, virtualisation and storage.
* Experience in TCP/IP, WiFi, Firewalls
* Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Office 365
* Knowledge of Cyber Essentials Plus and ISO27001 Security Standards
* Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, project managers and subject matter experts.
You will also need the aptitude and/or ability to:
* Work collaboratively with a one team approach
* Find a solution that best meets the needs of the business
You should have the confidence to challenge current ways of working and make recommendations for improvement.
You will have a confident and positive approach with the ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with difficult situations in an effective, professional and respectful manner.
To be successful you will need to be self-motivated and accountable with a positive, solution focussed attitude. This is a fast paced role so you will need the ability to use your own initiative, manage your own time and priorities whilst demonstrating a flexible and proactive approach.
The Successful Applicant
Work in tandem with our programme team to identify and implement the most optimal technology solutions for the organisation.
Ensure network performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of quality and thoughtful design.
Help to define and deliver network services in accordance with security guidelines.
Develop and implement technical efforts to deploy network services at the direction of the Security & Stability Programme Manager.
Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
Educate teams on the implementation of new network service initiatives, providing associated training as required
Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
Provide quality technical documentation.
What's on Offer
- Exciting Programme of projects
- Competitive Salary
- Remote working