- 6 month assignment working between Merthyr Tydfil and North Cardiff.
- Inside IR35 / NHS / Network Rollout
About Our Client
Our client is a public sector and government organisation.
The Network Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Setup and rollout of network equipment across multiple sites
- Configuration of network switches
- Wi-fi setup
- Installation of network access points
- Troubleshooting any issues
The Successful Applicant
The successful Network Support Technician will have:
Proven track record supporting network engineers with WIFI roll outs
WAN/LAN, TCP/IP knowledge
Healthcare environment desirable
Full clean Driving licence
Available to start immediately
What's on Offer
6 month assignment
up to £150 per day - Inside IR35
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
This is an on site assignment so required to be local to Cardiff or Merthyr Tydfil.