- Working for one of the leading providers of affordable housing in the UK
- £43k on a day rate - Flexi work
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading housing association's providing affordable new build housing
- Deliver reservations, exchanges, and completions to agreed site targets and an outstanding customer experience.
- Run and maintain the Marketing and Sales Suite on site to the highest standard, welcoming all visitors on site and undertaking viewings.
- Keep abreast of local competitor market activity and provide analysis to the Market Insight team.
- Carry out inspections to the sales units and ensuring the offices and show homes are properly equipped and resourced.
- Ensure sites are excellently presented, including flags hoarding and all marketing / branding is showcased to the highest standard.
- Manage the customer journey from reservation to completion, including weekly contact calls with each customer.
- Liaise closely will all members of the team to ensure smooth and swift progression of reservations to exchange and completion.
- Liaise with the customer and their mortgage broker to ensure timely set up of finances.
- Deputise for the Sales Manager as required from time to time.
- Monitor and report on sales progress, keeping administration systems up-to-date.
- Ensure 100% compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements and organisation procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working in the Residential New Build Property Sector in a front-line customer facing sales role.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of IT systems and ability to use dedicated CRM.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of New Build Residential Property sales.
- Ability to produce accurate, clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and planning own workloads.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
What's on Offer
* £43k salary on daily rate
* Working for one of the country's leading housing associations selling new build homes
* Diverse and exciting environment