New Business Development Executive
Must have a consultative sales approach
Enjoy working towards targets
About Our Client
A market leader within business services, FTSE 250 Company, Times Top 100 employer and a company renowned for its in class training & development programmes.
Their values are reflected in everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. It's what sets them apart - if you join them you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your career and plenty of rewards for your work.
This company believes in rewarding hard work, they have an uncapped bonus scheme which recognises both individual and team success. However the rewards are not just financial, in 2015 this company promoted over 20% of their staff, so the sky is the limit and the opportunities to progress are endless whether in the UK or internationally.
This is a newly created position based within one of the Page Group's newest business areas. The role is flexible in both location and hours and would be ideal for someone from a sales background looking for an opportunity to develop their own role through creating new business channels.
The primary focus of the role will be to sell a new service to both existing and new clients. You will deliver this by -
- Mapping your client base using an established CRM and working closely with our internal departments including bids & tenders, key accounts and the directors of our different divisions
- Taking a consultative sales approach to establish a need, understand current supplier preferences and usage and arrange/attend client meetings
- Closing PSLs and creating strong relationships for ongoing supply
The successful candidate will need experience of selling solutions to corporate organisations and have a proven track record in New Business Sales
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- Proven success within Sales (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident working towards targets
- Will be results orientated
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health care
- Fantastic other benefits including high street vouchers, cycle to work, child care vouchers etc
- Great working environment
- Unrivalled training programmes