New Business Sales Executive
Our Client is the world's leading arts e-learning platform
Used in 1000 schools, colleges and universities in 66 countries around the world
About Our Client
Our Client brings the live theatre experience to the screens of students in secondary schools, colleges and universities enabling them to instantly stream the best theatre productions from around the world anytime, anywhere.
As a New Business Sales Executive, you will be required to do the following:
- To prospect new clients
- Manage the entire cycle, from calling, to meeting, to preparing, and closing
- To meet KPIs
- To stay up to date with product knowledge
- To attend exciting exhibitions and events
- To research and take responsibility for your market
The Successful Applicant
A successful new business sales executive will have the following:
- A tenacious individual
- 1-3 years new business experience
- Proven experience of lead generation over the phone, meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
A keen interest in theatre, performing arts or education is very desirable but not essential!
What's on Offer
If you are successful, we can offer you the following:
- The opportunity to join a growing team
- Lots of fun social events such as pub quizzes, FIFA tournaments and much more!
- Wellness Wednesdays! on the first Wednesday of each month, you will start work at 10:30 to take part in a fitness activity
- Regular yoga and meditation classes
- A book club
- If you hit your quarterly target, you will be rewarded with a yacht trip to celebrate your success
- And so much more!