- Rapidly growing new build housing division
- Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
A leading residential provider searching for a new homes executive to specialise in the sales of their property portfolio.
- Be the first point of contact with potential and existing customers responding effectively to calls, emails and enquiries, receiving visitors on-site and arranging viewing/reservation appointments, liaising with the Property Sales Manager and Central Sales Team, providing updates and reports as required.
- Carry out market research enabling effective contribution to the marketing of apartments in terms of considering and suggesting new ideas to generate interest and monitoring competitor activity, planning and attending sales events on and off site as required in conjunction with the Central Sales Team
- Oversee the day to day management and carry out daily inspections of the show apartment, marketing suite and apartments due to complete to ensure that all areas are clean and tidy and presented to a high standard. Provide weekly site condition reports to the Property Sales Manager raising any concern with the Site Manager or Housing Manager for swift resolution
- Communicate positively the benefits and availability of agreed moving assistance and support packages to prospective customers maintaining good working relationship with the partners, solicitors and estate agents to ensure a high standard of service is provided.
- Working with the Housing Manager, oversee the application process, managing customer's expectations ensuring full awareness of pricing, home options available and to assist with Benefits Advice as necessary. Ensure all applications are processed and forwarded to the Allocations Panel in line with Policy and within agreed timescales.
The Successful Applicant
- Passion for new-build housing
- Understanding of different housing schemes such as private sale, shared ownership & S106 developments
- Strong communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Eager to progress
What's on Offer
- £45.000 OTE
- Obtain residential qualifications
- Commission per property sold
- Excellent pension scheme
- 36.25hrs/week, Thursday - Monday
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Additional company benefits