- Rapidly growing new build housing division
- Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
A leading residential provider searching for a new homes executive to specialise in the sales of their property portfolio across the North West.
- Line management of sales progressors.
- New-build housing developments across the North West.
- Shared ownership and private sale developments.
- Carry out market research enabling effective contribution to the marketing of apartments in terms of considering and suggesting new ideas to generate interest and monitoring competitor activity, planning and attending sales events on and off site as required in conjunction with the Central Sales Team
- Communicate positively the benefits and availability of agreed moving assistance and support packages to prospective customers maintaining good working relationship with the partners, solicitors and estate agents to ensure a high standard of service is provided.
- Working with the Housing Manager, oversee the application process, managing customer's expectations ensuring full awareness of pricing, home options available and to assist with Benefits Advice as necessary. Ensure all applications are processed and forwarded to the Allocations Panel in line with Policy and within agreed timescales.
The Successful Applicant
- Passion for new-build housing
- Understanding of different housing schemes such as private sale, shared ownership & S106 developments
- Experience in managing sales progressors or advisors
- Strong communication skills
- Customer facing experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Obtain residential qualifications
- Monday to Friday
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Additional company benefits