New Market Development Manager
Do you want to work for a world class manufacturar of chemicals?
Are you hungry to succeed?
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of high-quality, water-based additives, for the polymer latex, paints and adhesive industries. Since starting, they have confirmed themselves as a world-leader in the manufacture of aqueous colloidal dispersions and emulsions.
The Main Responsibilities of the New Market Development Manager:
- Work closely with the UK Sales Manager to generate new business and grow existing accounts.
- Have a strong technical understanding of the businesses capabilities within the sector including applications and uses.
- Carry out a strategic customer account review, in order to increase revenue and margin within key customers.
- Continually develop new business opportunities through the identification of new products & services.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Development Team in order to develop new market strategies.
- Develop new business opportunities through networking, cold calling and visiting trade shows.
- Keep customers updated key project timelines and new products.
- Conduct thorough market analysis to ensure that the sales strategy is aligned to the industry demands.
- Drive a collaborative partnership with key customers in order to deliver best in class customer service.
- Map out similar markets in order to cross sell products.
The Successful Applicant
What will the New Market Development Manager look like?
- Have a technical qualification, ideally within Chemistry or a related field.
- Have previous experience working for a manufacturer, someone working for a distributor of chemicals will not be considered.
- A dynamic and hardworking individual.
- An understanding of Polymers, Adhesives, Coating would be advantageous.
- A strong desire to overachieve on sales targets.
- A passionate and enthusiastic sales approach.
- Be located within a 90-minute commute of Halifax.
What's on Offer
What is on offer to the New Market Development Manager?
- A generous basic salary depending on experience
- Company bonus
- Excellent company car
- Perks which can include breakfast, car valeting etc