Newly Qualified Accountant
Superb development role with one of the country's best employers
Exposure to board meetings and clients
About Our Client
The client is one of the country's pre-eminent employers and businesses.
- To assist with all aspects of the production of investment fund annual and interim reports across the team.
- To assist with the production of Audit Committee/Board packs.
- Attendance at relevant investment fund board meetings.
- Assist with the production of minutes.
- Review of daily NAVs prior to release on Stock Exchange (on a rotational basis).
- To complete/assist with monthly tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Checking of monthly factsheets
- Checking of monthly expense adjustments
- Checking of loan covenants
- Assist with production of KIDs
- To respond to ad hoc requests for information to the team email group
- To assist with corporation tax and VAT returns (prior to senior accountant sign off)
- To lead/assist on accounting team project work as required.
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and changes to the regulatory and taxation regimes under which the investment funds operate, and update colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide adhoc assistance within the department as required.
The Successful Applicant
- CA or ACCA qualified
Experience and Knowledge
- In depth and relevant experience working with investment fund preferred.
- Good understanding of regulatory and taxation regimes.
Abilities and Skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver high quality results to strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels across the firm.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Critical thinking.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a superb working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and the opportunity to grow your career with a highly reputable business.