Night Shift Engineer
The business is a successful food manufacturing SME
The Night Shift Engineer will be responsible for re and pro active maintenance
About Our Client
The client is a successful food manufacturing SME in Malton, North Yorkshire.
The Night Shift Engineer will be responsible for:
- Delivering the engineering plan which involves regular planned maintenance, general repairs and machine breakdowns helping to guarantee the safety of all staff and limiting line downtime thus increasing productivity.
- Being a team player with good communication skills you will be expected to ensure that everyone within operations is fully aware of issues that might arise and, where possible, develop and train others in how to rectify simple problems.
- Being proactive - foreseeing any possible issues and dealing with these before they arise.
- Knowing what good looks like with a keen eye for detail working independently without supervision.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Night Shift Engineer will:
- Have several years proven engineering experience
- Food manufacturing experience
- An engineering qualification and high levels of organisational skills (HNC/HND etc.)
What's on Offer
The Night Shift Engineer will join a successful and ever-growing food manufacturer in Malton. This is an exciting time to join a fast-expanding business.