Night Shift Manager
The business is a blue-chip manufacturer in Wakefield
The Night Shift Manager will have autonomy over their team
About Our Client
The client is a blue-chip food manufacturer in Wakefield.
The Night Shift Manager will:
- Provide supervision, support and leadership to the day to day Production operation.
- Continually explore continuous improvements which contribute to savings within the department / company
- Drive KPI's, SOPS's and encourage H&S on site
The Successful Applicant
The successful Night Shift Manager will have:
- Strong production background in a food manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience with broad working knowledge of relevant safety legislation.
- Pragmatic, adaptable, resilient and humble
- Well-practised planning, organisation and scheduling skills.
What's on Offer
The Night Shift Manager will be offered a competitive salary and work in an FMCG manufacturing environment.