Night Shift Production Leader
Build up your Production knowledge to progress to Production Manager
Job security and career progression in FMCG Production sector
About Our Client
A multi-national leader in the provision of garment and facility services for multiple sectors, ranging from Healthcare, Hospitality and laboratory environments, my client are rapidly expanding in the UK industry, and want to develop their team at a faster rate than their market expansion.
Across Europe and Latin America, organisations including hospitals, hotels, restaurants, and manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies have chosen my client to be their textile, hygiene and facilities services partner. They're proud of their achievement for being the leading supplier operating in this space.
- To ensure that the company's vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the company's Health and Safety policy, national legislative requirements and the safety and wellbeing of your team.
Ensure compliance with safety rules and legislation including correct training for staff on plant and machinery in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Provide supervision and direction to your Production team to ensure Operational Excellence is achieved and maintained.
- Constantly seek out opportunities to improve systems and procedures.
- Manage and control all activities in accordance with the production plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical knowledge of LEAN Six Sigma methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff.
- Leadership and People Management skills; recruitment, induction, PDR process
- Educated to degree level and/or a proven track record from supply industry preferably at Supervisory level or above.
- IOSH certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a highly focused Production environment.
What's on Offer
Production FMCG sector leadership role
Permanent rota - Nights
£30,000 + benefits