Nights Warehouse Shift Manager
Nights Based Position 22:00 - 06:00 (Or Similar)
Leading Distribution Business
About Our Client
Michael Page are supporting a leading UK distribution business in their search for a Nights Warehouse Shift Manager position for the RDC in Norwich.
This position will:
- Report into the General Manager (or similar).
- Oversee an operational team between 20 - 40 operatives.
- Act as the most senior individual on site of a Night.
- Manage the DC wide inbound and outbound operation.
- Ensure a high level of productivity is maintained within an already impressive and high performing operation.
- Be responsible for H&S throughout the site.
- Be responsible for their own teams; KPI management and delivery, performance development, disciplinary and dismissals.
Hours of work for this position are based on a permanent Nights offering:
- Set 5 from 7 shift pattern - inclusive of weekend working - flexibility required to suit business needs.
- 22:00 - 06:00 - Or similar
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Nights Warehouse Shift Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics distribution and Supply Chain Background.
- Have a minimum of 3 years people management experience - ideally within a Logistics environment.
- Have managed teams in excess of 20+ people previously.
- Have managed labour budgets of £250,000+.
- A proven track record of being an inspirational and motivational leader.
- Be able to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of performance.
- Results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Norwich.
The successful candidate for this role may have worked in a; Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse FLM, Warehouse Shift Manager, Operations Manager, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This role offers a fantastic starting salary and benefits package:
- Salary - £31,400 to £33,400.
- Bonus - 10%.
- Company Holidays.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Annual pay review.
- Plus additional company benefits.