NPD Manager (Food Technologist Background)
Do you have a food technologist background?
Are you looking to join an exciting premium food category?
About Our Client
Leading premium FMCG Food business in an exceptionally fast moving and exciting category!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Highly autonomous role with full ownership for end to end NPD process from ideation through to launch
- Proactive idea development
- Reporting to the Sales Director and Company Directors and working in unison with the production /technical team.
- Opportunity to head up and manage the team
- Lead trouble shooting solutions with production existing and new product issues
- Taking concept ideas from bench to trialling in main factory and then handing across to production team
- Demonstrate a "roll the sleeves up "attitude and not shy away from the ground work in the factory itself.
- Must be highly organised , have a sharp attention to detail and develop new systems for the department
- Be able to match competitor samples accurately by having good knowledge of how to solve product v price challenges
- Presentation of new ideas to directors
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements include:
- Food Science Degree
- Existing FMCG Food manufacturer experience
- Technical knowledge of dairy/chilled products key advantage
- Genuine passion for food
- Minimum 3 year proven track in technologist capacity
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package of up to £40k on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to lead a highly prospective NPD team in a super exciting category!