- Exciting new role for the business
- Prominent global FMCG business
About Our Client
Prominent global FMCG business based just outside of West London. They have multiple brands under their name and absolutely dominate their product category.
The key responsibilities of the NPD Project Manager are:
- End to end project accountability for multiple NPD launches within EMEA in conjunction with Operations, R&D, technical specialists, supply chain and third-party manufacturing sites.
- Commercialising innovation developed in the US HQ for the EMEA markets, including timeline management, risk management, status reporting and clear communications.
- Owning the central and local NPD commercialisation relationship with relevant co-packers, through leadership of the bi-weekly commercialisation calls focused on introduction of new upcoming projects to the NPD plan and latest status on existing projects that require intervention.
- Build effective relationships with all key stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure engagement leading to project delivery and maximising the NPD opportunity.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal NPD Project Manager will have experience with:
- Skillful in project management fundamentals, process adherence, governance and control of project information.
- Confident at building relationships and holding project team to account across a broad geographical reach and making cut-through, well-reasoned decisions / proposals with strong influence.
- Exert high energy, drive and determination to overcome issues, meet demanding project timescales and get things done.
- Experienced in leading technical team delivery of NPD projects to market via an FMCG supply chain.
- Analytical and detailed in project scoping, problem solving, tracking and reporting.
- An excellent communicator - clear, considered, succinct and flexible in style.
- Highly organised and rigorous, able to effectively manage +100 projects in parallel at pace
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package