World leading manufacturer with a strong global reputation
Extensive Benefits package
About Our Client
globally recognised manufacturing business with a extensive presence in the UK market. highly respected and sought after employer with a brilliant training reputation.
As the NPI Planner you will be responsible for:
- the long term master trial plan.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and achievable weekly schedules are available for the NPI teams.
- Output effective communications throughout the business regarding schedule adherence, highlighting risks, constraints and corrective actions where applicable.
- Liaise an negotiate with internal departments to provide completion dates for orders/launches, and manage expectations to provide updates on agreed SLA's or delivery dates.
- Stock availability/reporting/management.
- Continuous improvement and Systems development.
- Ensure necessary production tooling is ordered on time in full to satisfy production plans from both internal and external sources.
- Be a key contributor to the planning team.
- take the initiative to identify ways to increase throughout and improve flow.
- Calculation and presentation of schedule adherence results, investigating anomalies in performance where applicable and employing techniques to drive continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful NPI Planner:
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of scheduling/planning principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate processes and techniques within a controlled project environment.
- Ideally have a manufacturing or engineering background.
- Significant experience of facilitating groups of senior stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- Proven planning skills.
- I.T. competent: advanced Excel with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed set objectives in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- High level of analytical and numerical understanding.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary + benefits