NPI Programme Manager
NPI Programme Manager in London.
Take a thriving and iconic brand into the next phase of development.
About Our Client
My client is a market leading innovative design and manufacturing business in London.
The NPI Programme Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a mutli-disciplined team in all stages of the formalised product development and product introduction process. No direct reports, but acts as a lead to the entire development team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of NPI, the focus is on delivering results in the best way possible across the business, not to operate within functional boundaries - the team element is therefore crucial to success.
- Develop and maintain the delivery plans, whilst finding solutions which deliver a successful product to the market on time, cost and quality.
- Balancing the needs of the team to deliver the best solution for the product development.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope of specification, cost and quality.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Translate scope and requirements into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Track and analyse the budget, schedule and scope of multiple concurrent projects; and understand and prioritise, risks and issues, and escalate when required.
- Co-ordinate risk analysis, product testing and error management.
- Produce technical information and literature, to support dealers and end users.
- Define instructional literature for the use, service and maintenance of parts and accessories.
- Anticipate problems and seeking opportunities, will require prioritisation and fact-based solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in product development, NPI and previous project management knowledge.
- Able to create project plans, manage costs and drive team performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Engineering or Management discipline preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to work with different functions across the business and network builder.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits