NPI Project Manager - FMCG
Company have a great reputation within their industry.
Currently growing and expanding their operations.
About Our Client
The client are a growing and well respected manufacturing company within the FMCG industry.
The role will be:
· Accountable for the successful delivery of projects from conception to product industrialisation;
· Required to ensure all aspects of the project are available on time, from the system set up to replenishment orders e.g. data set up in systems, BOMs, routings, Raw Materials, Packaging etc;
· Leading a cross functional project team and will be the interface between the operational facility and both the internal and external customers during the industrialisation phase;
· Financially accountable for all aspects of projects specific to the factory and including trials;
· Responsible for updating both the Sales team and the Customers project team during the industrialisation phase.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should be:
· Qualified to Master's degree level in either Chemistry or Packaging or equivalent;
· Holding Prince 2 Practitioners, PMI or an equivalent Project Management Qualification;
· An Experienced PM and have held a role which involved taking a product from NPI to industrialisation;
· From an FMCG background with experience in either food, chemicals, consumer goods or pharmaceutical.
What's on Offer
For a full discussion please contact Natalie Hudson at Michael Page Birmingham.