NPI Project Manager
NPI Project Manager in Middlesex.
Join a rapidly expanding business with exciting development opportunities.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader of consumer lifestyle products that has transformed society's methods and flexibility of transport. With a presence in over 45 countries their products consistently drive innovation and change directly to the consumer.
The NPI Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the delivery plans, whilst finding solutions which deliver a successful product to the market on time, cost and quality.
- No direct reports, but acts as a lead to the entire development team. Balancing the needs of the team to deliver the best solution for the product development.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope of specification, cost and quality.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Translate scope and requirements into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Track and analyse the budget, schedule and scope of multiple concurrent projects; and understand and prioritise, risks and issues, and escalate when required.
- Co-ordinate risk analysis, product testing and error management.
- Produce technical information and literature, to support dealers and end users.
- Define instructional literature for the use, service and maintenance of the businesses parts and accessories.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in product development, new project introduction and project management.
- Able to create project plans, manage costs and drive team performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Engineering or Management discipline preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A track record of introducing new products with industrial manufacturing processes - mechanical assembly etc.
- Strong influencing skills with a hands-on attitude.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Track record of using SharePoint and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits.