- Opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
First healthcare company to develop alarm systems for older people and has continued to lead the market ever since. With a team of almost 3,000 employees operating in 17 countries across the world, Working with health professionals and social care providers daily, to provide support to help manage long term health conditions and provide person-centred care.
- Working closely with the Product Management and Development team to advise and steer the connected health offering - ensure the offerings are relevant and up to date.
- Advise the product and development teams to ensure product decisions meet the medical objectives of the customer and aligned with the relevant regulatory frameworks.
- Create and review clinical questionnaires within the health portfolio, ensuring that care pathways for disease conditions and patients are clear and understood.
- Research, advise and evaluate suitable new clinical peripherals and devices for use in monitoring programs.
- Working with Business Development and Sales Teams to support Health proposition selling cycle and assist in the development of territory plans.
- Ensure the clients 'experience' with us is supportive, professional and engaging.
- Develop key relationships with all internal and external stakeholder parties involved in the delivery of connected health solutions.
- Support relevant activity for clinical engagement and change management processes so health solutions are adopted throughout company territories.
- Coordinate regular customer reviews to ensure the health solutions are being used and running efficiently, use this customer feedback to inform decisions for the team
- Support clinicians on the ground who may become local, regional or national advocates.
The Successful Applicant
- Registered clinician (Nurse) with relevant PIN with associated body
- Knowledge of long-term conditions
- Experience of delivering clinical training
- Experience of delivering care pathway support work
- Experience of working with primary, secondary and community services
- Confident in using technology
- Confidence and experience in presenting with challenging environments
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Ability to identify and understand developments and new trends in treatment practices
- Medical Device Regulation
What's on Offer
· Up to 9% combined pension contribution
· 25 days holidays + bank holidays
· Free eye tests
· Cycle to work scheme
· Retails discounts
· Subsidised canteen
· Free car parking