Responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest standard of patient care.
World leader in IVF Treatment.
About Our Client
World leader in IVF Treatment, with over 65 clinics in 11 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an individual to lead and be responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest standard of patient care in accordance with HF&E Act 2008 and the current HFEA Code of Practice. The post holder will coordinate all aspects of the nursing service and be an effective member of the Clinic Management Team.
The Nurse Manager will be a member of the Clinic nursing team and will lead and co¨Cordinate the fertility service provision. The post holder will make best use of available resources and ensure that nursing services are designed to meet the highest standards of care.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a Nursing Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of delivering exceptional patient care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be skilled in all MS office packages including, but not limited to, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience of managing your own workload with the ability to prioritise
- Demonstrates, as an expert practitioner, skills in multi-professional team working in which the leadership role responds to changing client needs. Utilises team leadership and team building skills to organise the delivery of care
What's on Offer
We are offering you the possibility to join a team of recognised prestige, where people are at the centre of our business.