Office 365 Technical Lead
Office 365 Technical Lead - Previous O365 migration experience vital
Office 365 Technical Lead - Exchange config experience essential
About Our Client
My client is a public sector organisation in Gloucestershire. They are undertaking a large Office 365 migration and require a Technical Lead to take them through pilot phase to BAU handover.
The successful Office 365 Technical Lead will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful project delivery by utilising technical background and experience of previous O365 migrations
- Advising organisation on any risks to project from infrastructure/technical perspective, advising on how to remedy
- Working closely with technical delivery teams to delivery on project objectives
- Ensuring project progress remains on track and getting ahead of any barriers to delivery
- Reviewing and assessing technical architecture
- Working closely with a range of support services both internally and externally to successfully delivery the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Office 365 Technical Lead will possess:
- A strong technical background across infrastructure and a demonstrable track record of delivering Office 365 migrations within complex organisations
- Ability to review technical documentation and infrastructure landscape to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Experience of working closely alongside both programme delivery and technical teams to ensure successful migration
- Security clearance (desirable)
What's on Offer
£300 - £350 per day dependent on experience.
This role is expected to be outside scope of IR35.