Permanent Office Administrator
Edinburgh City Centre
About Our Client
This city centre based, Financial Services client offer a fantastic location for any commuters. This is a full time position with office hours of 8:30am.
Responsible for providing high level support to the team of Investment Managers, overseeing the smooth running of the office on a daily basis.
- Act as first line client contact both in person and on the phone or email ensuring highest level of customer service at all times.
- Provide full range of administrative tasks including audio typing of correspondence, maintenance of Word and Excel databases, filing, scanning and supporting the general office administration.
- Processing invoices and maintaining records.
- Reception duties
- Ensuring valuations are produced and dispatched to clients within regulatory timescales.
- Ensuring all communication received from clients is actioned promptly and efficiently.
- General ad hoc duties such as maintenance of branch stationary cupboard.
- Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors; making appointments, checking holdings etc
- Providing a professional investment service to all clients, developing existing and new client relationships in line with the Company's business objectives.
- Personal compliance with all regulatory issues and promotion of a compliance culture throughout your department.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have prior experience in a similar position.
A background in Financial Services would be an advantage but it not a prerequisite.
Audio typing skills
Ability to work in a highly efficient and organised manner.
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity with competitive base salary + company benefits.