- Growing Team
- A highly regarded global financial services firm
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Financial Services business whose head office is based in London.
The Onboarding Solution and CDD Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identify, evaluate and implement process and procedure improvements that implement embedded quality controls and can be used to derive business analytics (including but not limited to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs))
- Assess, design, implement and maintain a department database (or equivalent) that stores all key entity and individual data that the first line defence responsibility over. The database should also be designed to maintain the Incentive Programmes that Market Access administer.
- Both the process and procedure enhancements and the database model and usage should be fully documented and reviewed and updated at least annually.
- Engage with prospective business relationships in exploratory discussions to determine their suitability for the respective Service. Support the prospect in building out their internal business case.
- In conjunction with other team members, take ownership of the customer due diligence ("CDD") on-boarding workstream for each business relationship.
The Successful Applicant
The Onboarding Solution and CDD Analyst should have the following background:
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Financial services or legal background.Formal certifications in AML/Financial Crime desirable.
- An understanding of trading, trade processing or the metals industry advantageous.
Required Knowledge and Level of Experience:
- Good knowledge of CDD requirements in respect of the Money Laundering Regulations and the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group.
- Good Anti-Money Laundering knowledge - and how the variance of risks presented may be
- treated.Good knowledge of risk factors such as international sanctions and PEPs.
- Experienced user of World-Check One
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient user of a Business Intelligence software (such as Power BI).
What's on Offer
Salary of £50,000 -£55,000 plus attractive benefits package