Great Environment To Work In
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide hospital group with over 50 year's experience. It is well respected within the
health-care industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
A fantastic opportunity has (risen up/become visible) for a positive and high-energy and (having a strong desire to do something) and experienced Cancer-related medical care Pharmacist to join our Hospital. The successful Oncology Pharmacist will be expected to take ownership of the service and to lead by example.
As the Cancer-related medical care Pharmacist you will work within a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing medicine-based, technical and prescribing support to the hospital.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Medicine-based Pharmacy or band 7 equal in Pharmacy
- Extreme interest in cancer-related medical care and want to work within this field (Preferably Oncology)
- 5 year's experience in industry
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team (surrounding conditions) and independently as needed/demanded
What's on Offer
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the companies Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 day's annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free on site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Well being centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards