Ongoing training and development
About Our Client
My client loves people with a "can-do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. The skills and commitment of our employees form the basis for my client's success.
You will be working as an Oncology Pharmacist in an organisation that believes their staff are the most important asset and this has been at the heart of how my client operates.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highlight motivated and experienced Oncology Pharmacist. The successful Oncology Pharmacist will be expected to take ownership of the service and to lead by example.
The Successful Applicant
You will work within a team as a Pharmacist and Technicians providing clinical, technical and prescribing support to the hospital.
Essential criteria for Oncology Pharmacist,
- Diploma in clinical pharmacy or band 7 equivalent in Pharmacy.
- Keen interest in oncology and desire to work within this field. - Training will be provided if no current experience.
What's on Offer
In return, my client offers the successful Oncology Pharmacist:
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Life Assurance.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Free Parking.