- This is a great opportunity with a leading Multinational Company in KSA
- Online Content Manager to help build and grow their business in KSA
About Our Client
Our Client is leading ecommerce company with local operations across the Middle East.
Key responsibilities include:
- They will propose, plan and execute the merchandising plan, new features and products with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals.
- This person will drive strategy and ambitions on behalf of the category team, will set goals that all functions may be involved in achieving and will liaise with tech teams and global category teams to execute.
- The Online Content Manager will be responsible for representing their category in large cross-functional or cross-category projects that serve major parts of the business.
- Lead annual category calendar content planning, creative development, landing page CX design and scheduling of cross-channel campaigns across gateway, manual merchandising slots, email / social for BAU (Business As Usual) / evergreen / x-site / deals & events, including the following (examples from the Media category)
- Product launches & new releases
- Deals & events merchandising for the category(eg Esports, literary events, back to school, big releases, new big sellers, Boxing Day, EOFY sale)
- Latest trends
- Post campaign measurement and analysis
- Push for awareness of content excellent considerations (right price, selection, delivery speed, CX, high Item Data Quality score) across all relevant stakeholders in the business funnel leading up to content management
- Coordinate and project manage across Vendor Management, Design and Instock Management functions to source the content inputs for cross-channel campaign execution
- Understand the business requirements and coordinate with central marketing stakeholders to push the inputs into associates, search and xsite social channels as per the business goals
- Product Manage features to improve CX
- Drive customer demand or overstock by partnering on ongoing deals & cross-site events
- Contribute to Weekly Business Reviews and Monthly Business Reviews Reporting for Content Management on the browse experience and changes for the categories. Also build the solution to improve the metrics based on the leadership inputs
- Introduce, run and report on a steady A/B testing cycle for content strategy optimization across storefronts, emails and other traffic channels
- Compile and drive recommendations for discoverability and browse optimization through quarterly Browse Audits
The Successful Applicant
- A deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (Email, search, browse, SEO, etc.); actively engaged in optimizing those channels for your business
- An in-depth understanding of merchandising and customer behaviour metrics, plus regular use of such data to guide decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Online retail experience
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly skilled at communicating ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent written English and Arabic and strong attention to detail is essential
- High computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software (SAS/Matlab/R).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience delivering results by partnering with and influencing others
What's on Offer
Excellent Package + Benefits