Online SEO Copywriter
Fast-growing digital team
About Our Client
The client are an incredible organisation with a fantastically diverse workforce. They are looking for someone in Greater Manchester to join the Online team and support in writing for various online channels including blogs, emails, landing pages for campaigns & events - all whilst maintaining the organisations tone of voice guidelines.
This would be a part of a growing digital team, which is integrated within a much larger communications function.
The Online SEO Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Researching, creating, planning, implementing & editing organic search content for web pages, blogs, social media, e-newsletters & digital marketing.
- Planning an editorial calendar informed by SEO keyword research
- Write content snippets & online brand value propositions for their website
- Lead editorial content brainstorming - delivering exciting new content ideas
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Online SEO Copywriter will have:
- Min. 2-3 years in a creative content/copywriting role
- Demonstrable experience of both SEO optimised and creative content writing
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- A portfolio of strong copy & content
What's on Offer
The successful Online SEO Copywriter will benefit from:
- Up to £27.5K
- A position within an fast-growing team
- A rewarding organisation & goal