Online Trading Coordinator
Rapidly Expanding Brand
About Our Client
The client are an exciting new retailer based out of Buckinghamshire who are going through a large period of growth following large investment recently. They're well known fashion retailer who sit in the mid to high-end of the market and are continuing to bring out new product ranges offering a great selection.
As Online Trading Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Creating reports for weekly trade meeting (including daily trade overview, weekly digital dashboard, category and product reports)
- Working with Trading Manager to run seasonal IAQ packs for the merchandising teams outlining desired quantities of stock by department for all digital channels
- Manage the weekly forecasting and trade overview.
- Manages the promotional calendar across all digital channels, ensuring it is up to date for forward planning and reporting to the wider team
- Search optimisation on site ensuring synonyms are updated
- Working closely with the Digital Analyst on testing and understanding optimised trading functions on site including weighting rules, recommended products algorithm, category engagement and exit rates and takes actions on these results accordingly
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong retail background
- Ideally from a Online Trading / Ecommerce / Digital background
- A good understanding of ecommerce
- High accuracy levels with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using excel for reporting, tracking and forecasting.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA, generous staff discount and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced and growing business