Online Trading Manager
Well established brand in fashion, jewellery and accessories sector
Great opportunity to influence their ecommerce function and capability
About Our Client
The client are very well known multi-channel retailer specialising in fashion, jewellery and accessories, based in North London. They have great presence in both high streets and online and are looking to further develop their online capability and appeal further to the digital shopper and invest heavily on improving online commercial return.
The Online Trading Manager role in London will be responsible for
- Site Content, Customer Journey and Commercial performance - paying particular attention to conversion, margin, AOV and decreasing customer drop off.
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Working alongside buying and supply chain business units to ensure there is optimal availability at correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Online Trading Manager will
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or ecommerce trading experience
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
- Have great stake holder management skills
- Be a strong team manager and have experience of managing previously
- Want to work in a forward thinking and innovative retail environment
- Be able to commute to North London
- Experience within fashion would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The candidate will be working for an industry leading fashion, jewellery and accessories retail business. They will have a great opportunity to add a fantastic brand to their CV and develop their ecommerce function and capability.