Online Visual Merchandiser
The chance to work within one of the largest online fashion retailers in the UK
The opportunity to be a part of the lastest movements in fashion.
About Our Client
Our leading online dynamic retailer brings the hottest trends in fashion and pop culture first. They are constantly aiming to deliver innovative and unique shopping experiences for their valued customers by offering 100 new styles weekly and are constantly sourcing the freshest products in fashion and accessories in the retail industry from their Head Office in Manchester
The Online Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for the following: -
- Presenting the product pool in the best possible way to maximise site conversion and revenue.
- Making the customer journey to locate the desired product simplistic and enjoyable
- Ensuring that the customer can use filtering component to narrow down their search.
- Responsible for product trading all of our onsite categories by ensuring the 1st pages are merchandised to meet our VM strategy.
- Responsible for parts of the sites and pages, which are automatically merchandised.
- Ensuring product is live on site with all key components as fast as possible.
- Analysing each product within a category daily, along with conversion and revenue
- Become the owner of the businesses taxonomy to ensure all products are allocated to the correct attributes to enable customers to find products on our website.
- Knowledge of new technologies to enhance the shopping experience of our customers
- Use appropriate tools to ensure that customers using the search tool find the most appropriate products for their search terms
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Online Visual Merchandiser will have the following skills and experience: -
- Experience working within a team in a fast paced, high performing environment
- Experience working in the fashion retail industry, preferably in womanswear
- Experience working with retail e-commerce platforms, experience working with Shopify would be advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and able use initiative and make important decisions
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience with Attraqt Fredhopper platform would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate would enjoy a host of company benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement, discount on product and regular social events.