Operational Risk Analyst- Leading Multinational Corporation
Opportunity to join one of the world's largest corporations
Chance to work in a company with a focus on work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a food services and facilities management company. They are one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries.
They provide a diverse range of services to large business and public sector clients. Our client's solutions include food and catering, facilities management, property and technical services, benefits and rewards and home care services. These solutions improve the quality of life for the people and communities that our client serves.
- Proactively use relationships and networks to identify and analyse opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse and investigate situations identified and create new solutions to improve issues identified, including practical implementation of solutions, communication, stakeholder buy in and monitoring
- Identify, escalate, define and execute special any ad hoc work as required, including leading internal control, theft and fraud investigations.
- Responsible for the supervision of teammates, leading, planning and executing work and reporting conclusions appropriately on audit
- Using analytical data, identify areas for further investigation or remedial action, define and action as appropriate
- Lead and perform financial and operational audits
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of a financial environment (either financial and/or operational) and knowledge of financial and card services
- Ability to write persuasive and effective reports, which clearly define and communicate findings and their causes, and recommendations made
- Experience of performing analytical review
- Experience of working to deadlines and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with proactivity in identifying areas for improvement across all areas of the business
- Experience of producing and reviewing at a detailed level, and having the ability to produce accurate reporting to quality within timeframes
What's on Offer
- 6 month FTC
- Milton Keynes base
- Hours: 37.5 - Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary