Operational Treasury Analyst
Working for a leading Treasury Consultancy
Based in Central London
About Our Client
The purpose of this role will be to provide analytical and project delivery support for operational treasury assignments, assisting with the preparation of marketing material as well as acting as an additional analytical and deal execution resource.
The Operational Treasury Analyst will work closely with all OT Consultants (both in Europe and North America) on the delivery of high quality analytical and report output. Further tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist OT Consultants with developing and the on-going maintenance of various standard in-house treasury models and documents.
- Support Consultants with the preparation of various forms of marketing material and associated research efforts, together with project proposals as required.
- Provide assistance to the risk management team with sundry financial analysis when required and to support the execution of FX and interest rate risk management transactions for clients.
- Be a participant in the continued development and growth of the business globally, working closely with other Consultants to identify and target potential clients.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Operational Treasury Analyst position you require:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant treasury experience, (cash, FX, interest rate, debt management) gained in either practical consulting or corporate treasury environments.
- A numerate and business-related degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics), preferably with a further qualification (or being working towards) relevant to operational treasury management (MSc/MBA, MCT/AMCT, or an appropriate accounting qualification).
- A highly professional approach with a background of working for one of the leading financial services firms, large consulting firms or the treasury department of a large corporation.
- Analytical nature, combined with good communication skills (written and oral), strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with core Microsoft products, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point, with competency in Visual Basic or other skills being an advantage.
- Fluency in a major European or Asian language, in addition to English, would be advantageous but are not a requirement.
- Willingness to travel, together with a strong desire to learn and develop professionally as an OT Consultant.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is £40,000- £45,000 plus benefits.