- US Based Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
- Newly created role due to business growth
About Our Client
Out client is a leading US based Real Estate Investment Trust specialising in Industrial Assets
This role is multi-faceted. It is critical to ensuring our properties are ready for customer occupation as soon as possible. You will be responsible for identifying, coordinating, and managing capital improvement projects. This means being an integral part of the Leasing and Customer Relationship Management team to understand our buildings, market, and customers.
It also means having the ability to build trusted partnerships with vendors, public agencies, customers, and internal team members to ensure timely and coordinated delivery of our spaces.
- Lead a team of consultants and contractors to develop make ready works, CAPEX budgets, specifications, and schedules.
- Lead our Licence to Alter process with all customers. Linking up with retained consultants, UK legal team and the Fund teams to protect the asset for the long term. Continually identify ways of making the customer experience as simple and smooth as possible.
- Develop, tender, and manage competitive bid packages for a variety of sizes of Capital Improvement projects.
- Research design and construction innovations and value engineering opportunities that will enhance and futureproof the company's developments without compromising functionality or life cycle costs
- Estate Management - establishing and managing service charge budgets, vendor management (FM providers, security, landscaping, general works etc.), procurement of utility agreements, health and safety inspections/action planning.
- Managing new acquisitions (e.g., land parcels, vacant properties) from an FM perspective.
- Perform technical inspections and review maintenance documentation to ensure the company's standards are met.
- Assist in audits needed by insurance companies, authorities, and customers, including the coordination implementation of next steps.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience working in the Construction Management field.
- Project management experience with a commercial general contractor, real estate owner, and/or owner's representative preferred.
- Bachelors of Science in Construction Management, Business, Architecture, Engineering (Civil or Structural) or related field preferred.
- Experience in Property Improvements, Roofing, Construction, Tenant Improvements and Renovations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and topics daily.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary & benefits (10% bonus with no cap potential)
- The opportunity to join a global leader in logistic real estate
- To join a high-performing team
- To take on a newly created role due to business growth
- Flexible working