High Growth Environment
About Our Client
Dalepak provides order fulfilment and kit packing services tailored to meet their client's needs, from straight forward contract packing and assembly work to complete warehousing, distribution and omni-channel fulfilment services for e-commerce, B2C, B2B and retail. All warehouses are bonded, with management of freight forwarding activities available where required.
Dalepak have invested in state-of-the-art supply chain management and fulfilment capabilities at three strategically located sites across the East Midlands to deliver seamlessly integrated and quality assured warehousing, worldwide distribution, packing and freight forwarding solutions.
In response to the rapid growth in e-commerce and online shopping, Dalepak also offer best-in-class internet fulfilment services that have been proven within a diverse range of market sectors.
In addition, Dalepak offer HM customs bonded warehouses across more than 400,000 square feet, extensive expertise and advanced system development and integration capabilities. In doing so, they successfully handle in excess of three million parcels each year whilst tailoring their approach for each individual customer. As a result, Dalepak combine exceptional service with unrivalled flexibility and scalability to build long term value-adding relationships with clients across the UK.
Reporting to the CEO the Operations Director will be responsible for operational delivery of contractually agreed service levels across a diverse client portfolio. Leading a team of 500 people rising to 900 at christmas peak across 3 multi-channel sites in Northampton.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full Profit & Loss Management
- Exceeding client expectations
- Identify cost efficiencies and initiatives
- Coaching, mentoring and development of the team throughout the year to ensure agility
- Provide innovative solutions for a diverse range of clients.
- Resource planning/agency use, spend and service
- Client relationship management
- Communicate performance levels to the business
- Continuous improvement, process optimisation
- Strategic planning
- Implementation Projects
- Client Reviews / Organic Growth
- Management of parcel carrier performance and spend.
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly complex operation with multiple clients with different peak periods throughout the year. Previous experience in a fast moving, fulfilment/contract packing/multi-channel warehousing operation is essential.
- Third Party Logistics Experience
- Carrier Management Experience
- Board level experience
- Closed book contract management experience
- Implementation experience
- Client Relationship Management
- E-commerce, Multi-channel, Contract Packing, Fulfilment
- Contributor at board level
- Strong communication skills
- Emotionally intelligent
- Data Literate
What's on Offer
Excellent package with opportunity for investment/equity
All third party submissions will be forwarded to MP Logistics