Exciting opportunity to join a SaaS business in Bristol in growth stage.
Opportunity to lead the business growth from the front.
About Our Client
Our client is a SaaS business based in Bristol who are going through an exciting period of growth as they look to strengthen themselves as the go to SaaS business within their industry. They are bringing new technology to the marketplace which is redefining how the industry works.
As Operations Director you will have the following roles and responsibilities.
- Oversee the organisations ongoing operations and procedures on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead and develop the organisation.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set objectives for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Oversee IT, Marketing, Sales, Administration, HR and Account Management functions.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Assist CEO in fund raising ventures.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- This role will report directly into the CEO.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as a leader in Operations in a B2B SaaS environment or equivalent.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc
- Highly desirable if you have worked within a tech start up.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance operation metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Share Scheme
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of the growth journey