- Fast paced logistics company who are a market leader in their sector
- Large scale logistics function, ability to shape career development
About Our Client
My Client are one of the UK's largest Third Party Logistics providers who continue to dominate their sector.
They continue to evolve and growth their business through on-boarding strategic contract wins and ensuring world class customer service is delivered
- Responsible for driving and continuously improve the bottom line profitability the DC's.
- Influencing Senior Stakeholders on key decisions, business growth and strategy to future proof the business.
- Control and management of 2,000 + Operations Colleagues through clear communication.
- Ensuring excellence in standards of service to all Customers.
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Team in the development & maintaining of relationships with existing, potential & new customers.
- Supporting the Senior Transport Team to maximise efficiency.
- Working with and proactively influencing Group Support Departments to drive and the achievement of the Operational KPI's and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance of all legalities for both statutory & company obligation.
- Challenge and respond to the analysis of the KPI Data, driving improvement and efficiencies across the network.
- To drive and continuously improve a safe and healthy working environment for all colleagues through management & observation of site compliance, health & safety rules & practices.
- Encouragement and engagement of colleagues, at all levels, through Continuous Improvement Plans and People Plans bench marked against Survey Feedback and external factors.
- Builder of Succession, Recruitment & Retention Plans for the network.
The Successful Applicant
MUST have worked in a Third Party Logistics environment at a similar level, please do not apply unless you meet this criteria
Proven ability to deliver profitable business solutions for new & existing customers in the sector.
- Proven record in Operational management &/or Leadership in a similar sector.
- Proven management ability of a high performing team.
- Experienced in managing commercial relationships & service provided to customers.
- Previous experience of remotely managing and influencing numerous teams.
- Experience developing teams through periods of change and cultural enhancement.
What's on Offer
£115,000 - £130,000
Car Allowance or Car